What Makes Our Flower Girl Dresses The Best Choice?
Make your big day a wonderful one with Flower Girl Dresses and Girls Bridesmaid Dresses by Quinn Harper. Beautifully crafted with premium satins, delicate lace and sparkling embellishments, these enchanting styles will make sure your young attendants on your special day are among the best-dressed members of the bridal party with our Flower Girl Dress & Girls Bridesmaid Dress collections.
Shop The Perfect Dress For Your
Shopping for pretty dresses for a little princess must be one of the most fun parts of having a child as a flower girl. It’s a tradition that the bride and groom pay for the dress, but sometimes the little girl’s parents may insist on doing so. The important thing is to come up with an outfit that everyone involved can agree on, and that includes the style of the dress, as well as who’s responsible for buying it. Flower girls have to be one of the most favourite parts of a wedding entourage. The main goal is to make them look adorably cute as they precede the bride down the aisle; and that’s why you need to choose with care, to select the best flower girl outfits that will suit them to perfection. From trendy rose gold sequins to classic ivory frocks, there is plenty of choice among the best flower girl dresses on offer at Quinn Harper. If you haven’t yet decided on the style of dress you want for your little princess, then here are some tips that may help you.
- Consider your wedding season. Your flower girls must be comfortable throughout the wedding day, so their attire should match the season. It’s a good idea, then, to choose a dress with short sleeves for warm seasons, and factor sweaters or tights into the ensemble for cooler seasons.
- Choose the right length for her age. Flower girl dresses are either tea-length or floor-length. When deciding which dress length to opt for, the age of your flower girl is important. For older girls, floor-length dresses are ideal, as these look more elegant and formal. Younger girls, though, may benefit from tea-length ones, as these won’t drag along the ground, preventing any tripping accidents.
- Consider your wedding theme. The right flower girl dresses UK must fit in with the overall formality and feel of the wedding, as well as suiting the personalities of your little princesses. For traditional weddings, choose traditional-styled flower dresses, often designed with lace and sleeves. For more laid-back beachside weddings, for instance, opt for fresher, fun and trendier dresses.
- Ask for their input. As well as making sure the dress fits in with your overall wedding theme, your flower girl must also love it and feel comfortable in it. It’s best, then, to ask for her opinion by sending her some options and letting her pick which one she likes best. The last thing you want is for one of your flower girls to throw a tantrum that might ruin your big day, simply because she doesn’t like her dress.
As one of the best providers of flower girl dresses online, you can find something that meets all these requirements and a lot more in our shop. Just let us know what you are looking for and we will happily deliver. And to complete the look on the big day, we also supply a range of flower girl accessories. The perfect flower crown or pair of delightful shoes can be just the thing to complete the outfit. And don’t forget a basket or the bag for the confetti or petals that they will scatter on the day!
Children’s Accessories Available Here
Here at Quinn Harper, we offer a wide range of accessories for your flower girls. All our products are made from quality materials, including the fabric, sequins and stones. Our goal is to ensure your little girls look and feel like real princesses on the day of your wedding. Here are some of the accessories we have for you:
- Crowns. Made with a sturdy metal base, our crowns come in different shapes and styles. These are all adorned with various sparkling stones, such as ruby, diamonds, sapphires and a lot more. With the perfect curls in place, these crowns are sure to give out a princess vibe.
- Bags. We have a variety of bags made with laces, pearls and flowers. All these are just the right size, not too large or too small for your little flower girls to carry when they walk down the aisle.
- Headbands. Whether you want a headdress with a bow or one featuring a flower, we have all those and more. Our headbands are carefully crafted with materials that won’t make your flower girls feel uncomfortable when they wear them.
- Shoes. Our shoes are decorated with crystals and pearls, and they are available in white and baby pink colours. Each pair features internal supports that helps prevent feet from slipping, enabling your flower girls to walk with ease. The full range of sizes is available – simply choose the pair that will fit them when you place your order.
Once you’ve made decisions on the dress and the accessories, another factor to consider is your flower girls’ hairstyles. Of course, they need to look and feel exquisite on your big day. Don’t worry – here at Quinn Harper, we have a quality hair salon waiting for your girls.
Our Hair Salon For Your Flower Girls
As part of our service, we run a high-quality hair cutting and styling salon for children. Our warm and friendly staff are delighted to advise you and your flower girls when choosing the best hairstyles. Our salon has a very cosy vibe and features a fish tank that young girls absolutely love. To ensure they’re fully entertained while they’re waiting or having their hair done, we also supply cartoons for them to watch on an iPad, fruits, stickers and lots more.
More importantly, for you and your flower girls’ parents, we offer complimentary tea and coffee, so that you can take a break and relax while waiting for the flower girls’ makeovers.
Check Us Out Now
If your wedding is fast approaching, we’re sure to be able to take some of the burden of preparation off your shoulders and help find flower girl dresses that suit your preferences. We deliver our products worldwide, so you don’t have to worry about travelling to visit a physical store. If you’re worried about choosing the right sizes, we have a comprehensive size guide on our website to help you make the right decisions. Whether you’re looking for flower dresses, accessories for special occasions or a salon to pamper your little princesses in preparation for their special day, then we have you covered. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us now by calling us at 0203 0550 160 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Who should pay for the flower girl dress?
It’s not uncommon for the flower girls’ parents to pay for the dresses, but as the bride, it’s polite to offer them some options if they decide to go down this route. However, if the dress is going to be customised entirely to your liking to fit in with your overall theme, then it’s usually preferable to tell them that you’ll take responsibility for the bill. After all, offering to pay is one of the nicest ways to treat your wedding guests.
What colour should flower dresses be?
Usually, brides choose floral gown for kids that complement their chosen wedding theme. Lots of brides opt for white or ivory gowns for their junior entourage. This is because these colours are a safe choice for any wedding, as they will match with any colour you choose for your own dress.
Should the flower girl match the bride?
Ideally, yes. As these little princesses will precede the bride down the aisle, it’s visually better if their dresses match the bride’s own one. It’s usual for the whole wedding to have a coordinating theme, from the set-up of the reception to the flowers that are chosen and the colours the entourage wears. Again, white, nude, ivory or rose gold gown for kids options are your go-to colours if you haven’t yet made up your mind about the wedding theme. These neutrals will match any colours, so you don’t have to worry about clashes in colours later on, when you’ve made your choice.
How much is a flower girl dress?
Flower girl dresses obviously vary in price depending on the style, material, colour, length and designer. The average cost of cheap flower girl dresses to fit a small budget can be as little as between £25 and £50. If you have more money to spend, some beautiful dresses can be had in the £60 to £120 range. It’s critical to set a budget from the start and then consider your options, so you can choose the best floral outfit for kids shop to fit in with your wishes and your pocket!
When should I buy flower girl dresses?
Buying a flower girl dress at the right time is just as important as choosing its design. If you buy online, the ideal time to place your order is around 5 to 8 weeks before the wedding. If you’re planning to buy from a retail outfit, it’s wise to start looking around 8 to 10 weeks before the wedding date.
Is 12 too old to be a flower girl?
A lot of the time, brides choose flower girls who are aged between 3 and 7, although older children can also be considered. Both the flower girls and ring bearers are usually accompanied by their parents as they walk down the aisle.
Does the flower girl get ready with the bride?
In a traditional wedding setting, the flower girls will prepare for the day alongside the bride and bridesmaids. In addition, they will also take their place in the wedding photos. It’s common for flower girls to carry a basket full of petals as they precede the bride down the aisle, while wearing a white or ivory children’s gown.
Do flower girls wear veils?
A veil is typically one of the options for the flower girl’s headdress. It is usually paired up with a tiara, to make the child look like a miniature version of the bride. Sometimes, older flower girls are even dressed in outfits that match the bride’s exactly.
Flower Girls: Everything you need to know
In a wedding, flower girls are the ones who lead the bride down the aisle, while spreading rose petals along the way. Very often, these little princesses are the nieces, cousins, sisters or family friends of the bride and groom. Because they’re on show as part of the entourage alongside the bridesmaids and groomsmen, your flower girls need to look pretty and adorable.
This is why it’s important to invest the time to find flower girl dresses that are ideal for them. What they wear can either make or break their overall look. Flower girls are usually dressed in white gowns and a pretty headband, with their outfits complemented perfectly with cute accessories like a confetti basket full of roses. This brings out the child in them, making them look more adorable and innocent.
Make The Most Out Of Your Flower Girls
Of course, you want your adorable flower girls to look good on photos and in person as they walk down the aisle with you. To do this, you have to find floral attire for kids that makes them stand out.
To help you find the perfect dress for your beautiful flower girls, here are some tips:
- Find a boutique. Make sure you choose a shop that specialises in children’s wear as they will know the perfect size and design suitable for your girls.
- Match the dress with the motif. As these girls are part of your wedding entourage, their outfits should match with your own wedding dress, as well as those worn by the bridesmaids. White or ivory-coloured dresses are the safest choice for any wedding theme.
- Pair it up with some accessories. Kids love having a sense of purpose, so it’s a good idea to give them something to hold. This might include a bag or a basket. Just make sure the one you choose matches with their dress.
So if you are always looking up “flower girl dresses near me”, this information will help you make the right choices to give that “wow” factor to your special day and impress your guests as they see your flower girls approach the altar.
Things To Consider When Choosing Flower Girl Dresses London
Flower girls have become an important part of wedding ceremonies. The guests, especially the girls’ parents, eagerly await seeing them as they approach the altar while scattering petals down the aisle. There’s nothing quite as adorable as these little girls all dressed up for your wedding day. This is why it’s vital that you find the right boutique to buy flower girl dresses from.
You might be scared about making the wrong decision when choosing which dress to buy, considering the vast range of choices you have. Here are some hints and tips on what to avoid when you’re shopping for flower girl dresses.
- Comfort. The last thing you want to happen on your big day is for your little flower girl to be upset or make a scene because their dress is uncomfortable or itchy. That’s why it’s important to make sure that the dress is made of quality materials that won’t irritate sensitive skin.
- Correct sizing. You don’t want your girls to be wearing dresses that are either too tight or too big. You should consider sizing carefully to ensure a perfect fit, while also leaving some allowance so they won’t suffocate.
- Have a dress fitting. To make certain that your flower girls love their dresses, it’s always best to involve them in the choice and have them try options on. By getting their input, you’re more likely to spend money on a dress that they are happy to wear on the day.
If you are looking for the best places to buy flower girl dresses, feel free to contact us today and browse our exquisite products online to your heart’s content!
Quinn Harper Children’s Occasion Wear
Adress: 331 King’s Road Chelsea London SW3 5ES UK
Phone Number: 02030550160 – 07444493025
E Mail: email@example.com